TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The information provided on this website has been compiled for your convenience. GS Insurance makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- GS Insurance, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from the use of this website.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and GS Insurance is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website. GS Insurance will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control.
- GS Insurance, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for:
a) Any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. You should obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
b) Any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 3 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
- GS Insurance holds the copyright to this website, and grants you a limited licence to view or download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior expressed written consent of GS Insurance.
- GS Insurance reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.