We all put measures in place to mitigate risk and then hope and pray that nothing happens. But occasionally it does, which is why you’ve got insurance. When you’ve got the right insurance, you have peace of mind in knowing that your policy will deliver on its promise to repair, replace or reimburse what you’ve covered.
We’re here should you need to lodge a claim, and will do everything we can to make sure the claims process runs smoothly for you. In the meantime, please see below for things to think about should you be experiencing an incident that’s likely to result in a claim.
If you have a possible claim or a claims enquiry, and have a current policy with GS Insurance, please contact us at any time on (02) 6892 1050 (the recording will give you an after-hours number) or email us via the form under the contact us tab.
Things to think about in a claims event
- In the case of an emergency, call 000, and seek medical attention where required.
- Ensure people are safe before attending to property.
- Please alert us as soon as reasonably possible.
- Write down as many details about the event as possible while it’s fresh in your mind.
- Take photos, where applicable, from multiple angles.
- Get the details of any other parties involved.
And remember, if you’re uncertain, that’s what we’re here for. Give us a call on (02) 6892 1050.
“We’ve been with GS Insurance since they’ve started out. We have business policies, houses, cars, units, everything with GS Insurance, and so do our kids. They’re really helpful – for example if we buy a car, they’ll get a cover note on it straight away, the same if we need a certificate of currency, they turn things around quickly. If we have a claim, the GS insurance team makes sure the process is as hassle free as possible. They’re just a delight to deal with, and it’s great to deal with local people.”
– Rodney and Jennie Barnes of Parks, NSW