crop insurance, farm insurance, insurance broker, Trundle, NSW, Parkes

Why you should get a quote from an insurance broker versus an insurance agent for your crop insurance

Do you know the difference between an insurance broker and an insurance agent (or authorised representative)?

Insurance broker compared to an insurance agent

Basically, an insurance agent is a representative of an insurance company and sells insurance products or services to clients only from that company.

An insurance broker is a representative for YOU, the client, and we advocate on your behalf and in your best interest when we deal with the insurance company.

At GS Insurance, we are part of the Community Broker Network (CBN) and through CBN we have access to a huge range of insurers and underwriters to get quotes from or negotiate with to develop an insurance solution to meet your needs.

Putting your crop insurance into perspective

If you think about it in terms of your crops, you would always make sure that you were getting market rates. So why wouldn’t you do the same with your crop insurance?

If you go through an agent like Elders or WFI, they are limited to their own insurer and likely to only have one rate to give you. But if you go through an insurance broker like GS Insurance, we have access to all the major insurers to get you the best market rate for your area for crop insurance.

Don’t leave it to chance – get a quote for your crop insurance

Why not give us a call or email us and make sure you’ve got the market rate. It costs you nothing because it’s a free, no-obligation quotation, but you’ll have peace of mind that you’ve had your insurance solution reviewed and you have the right cover at a competitive price.