GS Insurance has access to a multi-peril crop insurance product, ‘Prime Guard, put out by Primacy.
Some features are:
- Covers loss of production due to: hail, fire, drought, excessive rain, moisture or heat, flood, wind, frost, insect damage, wildlife damage.
- It costs nothing to apply for a quote.
- Cover is based on your 5 year average yield for that crop type.
- Minimum area of 500ha (crops to be within 10ks of each other) to apply.
- Only applies to cereal and canola crops at this time.
Applications close end April, so please contact us asap if you would like to apply.
Better scale and leverage, same customer commitment
Just a heads up, by around mid-year, GS Insurance will be undergoing even greater changes when we join a national brokerage. This will give us greater access to more insurers. It will also mean changes in some of our office processes. What won’t change is our commitment to do our best by our clients. More info will follow over the next few months.
Please note that the GS Insurance office will be closed on Monday 24th April 2017.
So far in 2017, GS Insurance has sponsored the Ted Little Ewe Comp, Trundle Rugby League football club, Trundle Grease & Oil Change day, Tottenham Picnic Races and the Tullamore Irish Music Festival.
Events coming up are:
29 April – Marg’s Golf Day at Trundle
6 May – Trundle Abba Festival
May – Parkes M&D Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
The Central West is a happening place and we love to support our local communities. Thank you for your support too!